Are you having trouble logging into the members section of the AIC web site? You can retrieve your username and/or reset your password by going to www.aicanada.ca/imispublic/Core/FindMePage.aspx.
If you have forgotten your password, simply visit the Forgot My Password page to start the process of resetting your password. Please note that you will need to know your username in order to reset your forgotten password.
Enter your username in the required box and click the Submit button. An email with a link will be sent to the address we have on file in the database. Click the link within that email and you will be able to create a new password.
Forgotten User Name
You can search the system for your user name at www.aicanada.ca/imispublic/Core/FindMePage.aspx.
- Entering your email address, first name, last name, and postal code in the appropriate fields.
- Click the submit button. If you have a record in the database, it will be shown on the results screen.
- Click the email address where you would like your user name to be sent.
- Open your email to obtain your user name.
- Go to www.aicanada.ca/memberLogin.aspx and enter your user name and password to log in.
NOTE: If you have attempted to log in and are unsuccessful three times, your account is locked out and will require you to contact AIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a Username and Password?
If you have an existing record in our database but have not yet created a username and password, please following these instructions:
- Go to www.aicanada.ca/imispublic/Core/CreateAccount.aspx and complete the required fields on the screen and click the Continue button.
- As you already have a record in the database, it will be displayed on the subsequent screen. Click the email link displayed for your record.
- If you truly do not have a username and password, you will be taken to the Create Web Login page. Enter a username. If the selected username is available, you will receive an email to reset your password. Click the link (or copy and paste it into your web browser). Enter a password in both boxes and click the Submit button. Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters.
November 9, 2011