The Appraisal Institute of Canada – Manitoba (AIC – MB) holds a number of continuing professional development events throughout the year for both AIC members and non-members alike. These include our annual conference, the Professional Practice Seminar, and other seminars and workshops on a variety of topics.
Manitoba members who are unable to attend a classroom version of the Professional Practice Seminar may complete the distance learning version available through the national office. For more details, visit the Professional Practice Seminar page.
Other related organizations also hold a variety of events that may be of interest to AIC – MB members. Below is a list of upcoming events...
AIC Menitoba Holiday Luncheon
- Monday, December 10, 2012
- Amici’s at Niakwa Golf and Country Club
- 12:00 noon
- Tickets: $35.00 (includes GST) – payable on-site day of event
- For full information click here.
AIC Professional Practice (Standards) Seminar
- Date: November 23 and 24, 2012
- Location: Winnipeg Real Estate Board Classroom, 1240 Portage Avenue
- Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. both days
- Fee: $400 Members, $500 Non-Members, plus GST.
November 21, 2012